What it is and why
Between the ages of 6 months to 5 years the only three vitamins the Department of Health recommend supplementing are vitamins A, C, and D. This is because a healthy diet (along with complementary breastmilk/infant formula) often provides most, if not all, of the micronutrients a child needs to grow strong and thrive.
|Nutrition information||Per 0.5ml dose||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate)||200 μg RE||25|
|Vitamin C (Sodium ascorbate)||20 mg||25|
|Vitamin D3 (Vegan Cholecalciferol)||10 μg||200|
*Nutrient Reference Value
mg = milligram μg = microgram
Our carefully formulated product simply gives the three advised vitamins at precisely the right dose and leaves out all the other unnecessary ingredients. By choosing our product you are ensuring no unnecessary, excessive and potentially harmful over-supplementation. Aside from water, the only other ingredient is Glycerine. This small amount of Glycerine is necessary to keep the product fresh.
Our product is free from all nasties including colours, flavourings, artificial sweeteners, refined sugar and allergens. We are also suitable for vegans! This product uses vitamin D3, as opposed to D2, for better absorption.
- Unique and gentle liquid vitamin supplement for babies from six months old, who are either breastfed or receiving less than 500ml of infant formula a day.
- Designed to be as gentle as possible on little tummies.
- Provides the three vitamins recommended by the Department of Health at precisely the advised dose, leaving out all other unnecessary ingredients.
- Peace of mind that your growing baby is receiving all the advised vitamins without unnecessary, excessive and potentially harmful over-supplementation.
- Nutritional support for your baby during their transition to food, and other big changes, like starting nursery.
For toddler and child
- Our carefully formulated liquid vitamin supplement continues to be suitable for children up to five years old.
- Provides valuable base level cover of the three vitamins recommended for supplementation by the Department of Health.
- Peace of mind that your child is receiving the Department of Health recommended vitamins, without any excessive and potentially harmful over-supplementation.
- Nutritional support for your child through illness, restricted food preference/tolerance, and those big life changes like starting nursery and school!